Monday, August 16, 2010

Photos of Stourport Business

As per my master's bidding :-) I ventured out Sunday morning to take some photos of what's been happening all at once in Stourport.

So Nabjel's in York Street and I just know I'm going to spell that incorrectly at some point, along with their menu. Still proclaiming a grand opening on 28th July 2010.

The new Santandar with notice in the window stating an opening on the 16th August.


The new flush Drinkers World, I don't recall seeing planning permission I'll check on this.

The new Stourport visitor's sign that I'd spotted people looking at last month, but didn't manage to get a shot of; very nice it looks too.

And finally the scaffolding up on High Street and Bridge Street indicating the renovations being done to the buildings.

Damnit I forgot to upload the new boarded up windows on the Job centre, all shiny white. I also took some photos of what caused the closure of the High Street/ Lickhill Road junction. It's Severn Trent Water with a board up with the end of the emergency number cut off. By the time I got to it they've filled in around an access point. As soon as I get the chance I'll upload the photos and you can see what you think about how they've done it.

0 comments: