Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More advert small print

Yes yet another advert blaring out something with great fanfare and hiding the niggling little details in small print. Nothing new except for the length of the print which was about 4 lines long [Update - 3 lines long]. Turns out you can get 3 nights free at a hotel and 4 days free at EuroDisney - yay! [Update - 4 nights free, 7 days at DisneyWorld] Until you read the small print that this only applies between certain dates for a certain number of people who book at the hotel for a certain length of time and buy a multi-day pass for the park.

Yes I'm vague on the details here because despite the advert showing a family discovering this great offer on the internet the EuroDisney site doesn't seem to feature it. I'll try to catch the ad on my PVR so I can dissect it thoroughly next time.

[Update - Okay I did also check the Disney Florida before in case I'd got it wrong and nothing appeared there, turns out it's DisneyWorldOffers.com... except it's not that either; okay I'm confused. Using Google I find this site which looks nothing like the one even my faulty memory could match from the advert]

0 comments: