Tuesday, May 11, 2010

GMTV's Best Dad in Britain

Yet another one of these stupid 'awards' from GMTV the only reason I'm even posting this is because of the example given on how to enter.

They show a form you fill out and handily give you an example of what you should type as a voiceover repeats what you can see. So you get a fake name, email address, telephone number, and a "I think my Dad is best because..." then you have to attach a photo. The browse button is clicked a photo of a cheery man is selected and the file name appears as "mydad.jpg". The attach button is pressed and the name of the file in the field - "mymum.jpg". Oops.

2 comments:

Robert said...

keeps people awake that early in the morning, I never watch the rubbish anyway.

FlipC said...

I normally check the headlines on the BBC and the local news on both BBC and ITV before switching over to "Freshly Squeezed" on 4 then "Skunk Fu" on 2.

I can only take so much repetition on 1 and fluff on 3 before seeking out something more mentally stimulating to keep me awake.