Friday, September 11, 2009

iTunes purchases

As mentioned I've been having a splurge on DRMless music from the iTunes store so far the tally is

Sunrise by Norah Jones; and Face to Face by Siouxsie and the Banshees. Because I like the harmonies.

Where's Your Head At by Basement Jaxx; and I Believe in a Thing Called Love by The Darkness. They just works for me sometimes.

Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult. Because!

Smooth Criminal by Alien Ant Farm. A cover I prefer over the Michael Jackson original.

Gay Bar; and Danger! High Voltage by Electric Six. Because they make me laugh.

Carol of the Bells by Arthur Fiedler. A slightly more allegro version that I prefer.

Toss-up between the Berliner and London versions of O Fortuna... or Prague? Prague is a little slow with slightly more defined vocal; London seems to emphasise instrumental over vocal... Berliner has better balance for me. Now which of the two ;-) Ah the Sir Rattle 2:32 Da Capo version.

Hey this is fun! Now what the hell what that piece of splash music I heard on the TV the other day...

0 comments: