Monday, July 14, 2008

What's the time?

On Friday I spotted that my watch was a couple of minutes out from when I set it on Thursday, nothing major I just reset it and made a mental note to get the battery changed sometime in the near future.

Saturday I forgot about my watch, did a bunch of things as previously mentioned and found my watch was about 45 minutes out. One good swear later I switched it for another, set the time and date and switched it on.

An hour later I glance at the time and find I'm an hour late. Ah-hah I forgot to turn it on; nope the battery's gone in that one too. So I dig out a third watch, set it, turn it on, and check it's working which it is hurrah!

This morning I found I hadn't set my alarm properly so I'm running 15 minutes late. My watch seems fine until I see it's ten minutes slow, I add on the time and then note half-an-hour later it's five minutes fast.

Fortunately I've found one that actually works, but as a result I'm feeling a little temporally fuddled today.

0 comments: