Monday, July 14, 2008

The Flow Festival aftermath

Yes it's official the universe hates me. I missed the procession on Friday due to some over-running business; I did get to see the fireworks though... from a great distance, which as it was light didn't mean much.

Saturday I was out from 9am until around 2pm when I finally staggered home I managed to scrounge something to eat and left around 3pm I think (more on that confusion in a shorter entry later) and headed out into the rain down to the basin.

Heh a minor celebrity moment when I passed Katie on the bridge, but I wasn't 100% sure it was her; just 90% so I forwent introducing myself.

Down to the basin with the music getting louder, I reach that side of the basin just as they stop and pack up - neat. Up to the Tontine where it promptly bucketed it down and then down to another set of singers. Over to the Devil's Tale boat where I and and others took a lot of photos then around half four (possibly) we were all asked to clear the site so they could set up for that night's performance.

Sadly I had yet more plans and thus couldn't make it to that evening's performance.

Sunday was yet more running around, highly annoying as it looked a lot more pleasant and yet more running around in the evening I also knew about and thus didn't make that evening's performance either.

So I got some rain strewn photos I haven't even had chance to look at which will be uploaded if any of them are any good.

0 comments: