Monday, April 27, 2009

Traffic light crunch

Spotted the pedestrian crossing traffic light on Dunley Road had been dented slightly; I say slightly it's keeled over at a 45 degree angle and the metal has been ripped away at the base. At least it shows that the foundation was secure. Meant to get a photo at the weekend on the way back from taking some photos down on Weaver's Wharf, but time ran away and I didn't get another chance.

Nothing in the paper about a crash and it must have been something either heavy or going rather fast.

[Update - Too efficient it's been fixed.]

Speaking of going fast I got a rebuke from someone for pulling out in front of them at one of the islands in Kidderminster. I was in the right-hand lane going straight and a car had just passed in front of me, there was a gap as the driver at the exit before me hesitated and I took it. I was out and moving in the lane before he even left the exit. How was I to know said driver was attempting to beat the land-speed record and thus ended up rather close behind me?

0 comments: