Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The circus is in town

No not a media one a real one; for those who've seen the posters or flyers, or even read the events page on the Stourport Town site this will come as no surprise. Those who expect news of such events from our local newspaper may however be wondering what I'm talking about; I'm guessing they didn't buy any advertising.

Anyhow the circus is called Big Kid Circus and sad to say I did indeed hesitate to provide a link to a site that proclaims "Come On In Your Welcome" but conceded that this is the Circus Schools Of Russia And Bulgaria and therefore I had no right to expect better grammar from them then I would of any English school graduate.

Shame that none of the events featured on the exciting poster feature in the Artistes Gallery, nor do they provide any list of performances. As such nothing there wanted me to go ooh, aah, or shell out a minimum of £11 to go see it.

0 comments: