Friday, February 09, 2007

Snow 4: A New Fall

The snow I mentioned previously has continued, in fact it's got worse; some photos are on their way to Flickr, problems uploading video to Google so here's a still:

The driveway that was so clear this morning the neighbour's kids have now just started sledging down and what was the cast-off from this endeavour is sinking softly into an amorphous lump on the front lawn.

Update: Video uploaded whilst having snowball fun with kids, processing as we speak title is "Let it snow"

Traffic that was hurtling past the house on the main road have turned into creaky pensioners edging forward one foot at a time.

Update 2: Cars are grinding to a halt, accident at corner; snow is falling just as heavily thank-gods for the weekend

The house opposite with the poor insulation is sporting a fresh white coat atop its roof.

Flickr's taking a while (I'm on dial-up here) So here's a cut-down I've just taken

Hah typical I just put this in place and Flickr's finished the previous ones. Ah well I'll upload the big version of this I like zooming in on the branches.

0 comments: