Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time - finished

Well that was um quick. It's not as if I rushed through the storyline I hopped back between planets dug out the Zoni and the Gold Bolts and the next thing I know it's the final showdown.

Well not quite as I only found 37/40 Zoni, 28/40 Gold Bolts, and 6/10 RynoV plans so I've still got those to find, still got Skill Points to collect, weapons to level, and still got the Secret Boss to destroy, but still it felt short for a first playthrough.

I mean I only picked up the penultimate weapon a couple of hops before the Big Boss fight, no chance to level it up really unless I do the grind revisiting previous planets just for the experience.

At least the game offers you a couple of options at the end - rewind time to before the Almost Big Boss fight, or start a new game at a harder difficulty but with all your weaponry intact. Still it just felt shorter compared to its predecessors.

0 comments: