Monday, February 22, 2010

Playstation Trophy ID

Cast your eyes to the right and you'll see my PSN ID currently at level 10, as mentioned previously despite syncing trophies from my PS3 this ID tag would never update unless I then signed in to my Playstation account from a computer (can' t even do it from the browser on the PS3).

Now I know they were doing some work on the servers last week, but one of the things they seem to have finally done is update the ID as and when it's synced because I hadn't logged in since my last trophy update and there they are.

So trophies were introduced in July 2008 and PSN IDs launched in November 08 so it's taken over a year to get this far and no you still can't see my detailed profile despite the 'official' link including my identity as part of the URL; it still takes you to a registration page. Never mind I'm sure they'll get that bit up and working for the beginning of 2011.

[Update - or maybe not as it's now sitting at 628 when it should be 641. Then again there has been talk about problems with the servers so I'll wait and see if it updates by itself]

1 comments:

General Manager said...

Good share..It's nice to read that..
http://www.psplat.co.uk