Friday, June 13, 2008

Yet more adverts

Shredded Wheat minis oo wonderful for diets as discussed by several women, yep men are only interested if it helps us play cricket. Similar to Special K a women-only substance.

Costcutters are still providing a dichotomy by claiming they're not just there for the little last minute things by having someone pop-up with those last minute things you've forgotten/run out of.

Tesco's feel your pain and in this time of rising costs are cutting prices on all sorts of things... um so a) how can you do this now and b) why couldn't you do this before?

Cadbury's have their new Twisted adverts I've little to say on this without revealing my own twisted mind, but having this erect bar spitting out a creamy white substance should give you the gist of my thought processes.

On a final note the Telegraph is giving away guides to How to Photograph Absolutely Everything with their paper, this is of course easy peasy - first locate some exotic material, or other negative energy provider and spin it into a loop then expand; step through the 'portal' created so you're now outside the Universe; take a photograph; return. Oh you don't think they mean How to take a Photograph of Absolutely Anything do you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

⟨inhales⟩ Ahhh, the sweet luxuriant aroma of liquid cynicism.

In an unrelated note… attempting to watch that video almost killed my PC. Apparently an Athlon 1700+ and 256 MB of RAM is insufficient...

FlipC said...

I'll have you know my cynicism is shipped in solid form for extra eco-friendliness. A day's worth comes in a small cube shape about the size of an OXO cube; is a shade of brown similar to an OXO cube; and has a taste reminiscent of an...OXO...cube... ... excuse me for a moment I think I need to have a word with my supplier.

I'm surprised about the video, I've just tried it on an Athlon 1000 with 256MB of RAM and that's fine.

Anonymous said...

OMG, OXO FTW!! WTF?! TLAs, LOL!