Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend

Saturday was a wash-out so I forwent the carnival, if it was the Stourport one I'd have probably turned up. Annoying as Sunday was nice all day if breezy.

Headed out Sunday morning and took some photos of the mess that is the pavements (to be uploaded after the Weston set)

Had the Bratii etc. over that afternoon, well Minor anyway Major was just about to finish a Scout camping trip not far away from here. The plan was to pick him up and head back for tea, that got screwed up when the Scout Master asked if my uncle could drop off another kid back 'home'. That's be an hour round-trip so they decided it wasn't worth the hassle staying, which is fair enough. Not sure what the plan would have been for the kid had my uncle not been picking up Major. So some free time eating the malt loaf that Major 'steals' half of then leaves on his plate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust we'll be seein ya at this years Stourport Carnival on the 6th & 7th Sept?
Lovin ya blog, check it every day, am I sad, nosey, or just plain bored, haven't decided yet, either way, it's always a great read.
Keep it up............

FlipC said...

Baring the unforeseen I'll be there snapping away. If I'm lucky (or should that be unlucky?) I'll drag the Bratii down with me.

"am I sad, nosey, or just plain bored"
None of the above you just have good taste ;-) Glad you like it though; didn't turn out how I planned, but then again what does?