Friday, February 29, 2008

Groan

I'd hoped to start a piece on a 'down and dirty' guide to fixing the road layout on Stourport today in the cheapest way possible, but I think I'm coming down with a bit of a chill. My brain's claggy, I'm trying to stay awake, and I'm feeling a bit cold and nauseous. Managed to cast a quick eye over Tav's latest entry on the WFA regarding Weavers Wharf, the site is still not being used to its full potential and that's not just because it's still under development, but really due to some brain-dead decisions in layout. The same argument can be levelled at Crossley in similar ways and I'll go in to more details when my brain starts to function in its (ab)normal way.

Still playing dodgems with the potholes in Stourport, the one on the crossroad island getting worse. Parts of my road are going to be resurfaced soon; they hope to maintain access and are asking for people not to park there, which is fair enough - shouldn't be for too long anyway.

Fun with Outlook 2000 and I'm guessing Sony sync with regard to contact's email addresses. Seeing Mr Foo Bar with an address of foo@bar.com, but clicking on the address properties shows it as "f". Good news is that they're still going out correctly they're just not automatically matching up addresses to names, which isn't a major hassle but still needs sorting out though.

0 comments: