Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Slightly queasy

Woke up at who knows what time and thought "Why have I woken up? Oh not again" Tried to get back to sleep and semi-dozed for a while before a full bladder forced me out. Back to the semi-doze and approaching the time I normally get up and thought "Hmm".

Paid obesience to the Great Porcelain God Hruggh in the correct ritual manner as laid out in diagram 3.

Switched off and meditated for a short while, thus determining I had a mild chill which hadn't combined well with a couple of cheese and garlic breadstick from the previous night (oh and a very mild pain in my left calf which on inspection revealed a nasty purple/red bruise that I don't recall how I received). Anyway a better result then the 'beats me' I got last week which suggested a virus.

I disdained the morning news for a spot more meditation, divorcing body from mind to allow everything to settle again, and then had a small portion of breakfast.

Then onto sitting in the traffic with the vibrations up the back of the seat not being exactly conducive to my current state. Speaking of which I'm still waiting to hear back on a test drive after Hyundai sent me a brochure last week stating that I'd be getting a call shortly; looks like I'm going to have to chase them 'Hey look someone might want to buy one of our cars, let's ignore them'.

0 comments: