Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Having too much fun

Now the Shuttle blogs are getting interesting :-)

I'll admit to an error in terms of the size of the roadworks, it seems the Water roadworks extended further out into the road then last I'd seen thus resulting in the three-way lights and the entire cordoning off of one side of Bridge Street.

The leak on the OGL island is still there and appears to be coming from one of the covers. Not a moan that it hasn't been fixed yet as that would really bollox up the town, more a 'Don't think I've forgotten about it'. Likewise unless something's happened really recently the mismatched repair jobs on the pavement in High Street still have had nothing done yet. Bode's well for when the utility companies get around to digging up this nice herringbone pattern they're currently laying in Bridge Street. Remember somebody is still watching.

In an act of synchronicity (a word not in the Firefox dictionary) I got fed-up with waiting to be contacted for a test-drive and rang up my local branch, rang out and switched to answer-phone I couldn't be arsed to leave a message. Half-an-hour later I get a call from the next nearest branch asking me when I wanted a test-drive. Spooky.

Tav over on the WFA is covering our local elections and yes the periodicity of leaflets has increased. Oh and I like the new banner and that's not just for calling my blog "attention gabbing" which I assume means I write too much :-P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol Attention Grabber! :-) lol