Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bank holiday resolution

So my resolve in 'don't drive through Stourport on a Bank Holiday afternoon' apparently paid off. I've heard how all the Riverside car-parks were filled up causing joy to spread through the town's roads. Hmm let's see Bank holiday weekend, a show on the Riverside Meadow, and the first (predicted) decent good weather in a while. I'd be guessing at a few visitors.

Some uploaded photos to my friend Flickr. At last I managed some shots of the two-tone cycle lane running along the dual-carriageway, to be honest you'd have to be a pedant to see the different in colour
See hardly noticeable unless you're close up.

Some shots of the patchwork job on the The Spinney, some horsies, and a great shot of a dragonfly which as you might expect I didn't take as all mine come out blurred - bastard ;-)

On the online link front Dan's posted a review on Ghost in the Shell: SAC, Orphi's trying to get MathML to work, and I don't know if Mike's going to post those pictures of his baby son on his site though they make me want to have a kid (almost).

0 comments: