Friday, July 03, 2009

Rain?

Tuesday:
"Thunderstorms today"
"uh-huh"
Nothing

Wednesday:
"They're coming in today"
"Uh-huh"
Nothing

Thursday:
"Lot's of rain for this afternoon"
"Uh-huh"
later:
"Supposed to be this evening"
"Uh-huh"

and now I see that the east wind pushing the rain in has turned into a west wind.

In case you hadn't guessed the "Uh-huh"'s were by me, because I knew nothing of the sort was going to happen; how? Because it doesn't feel like anyone's sitting on top of my head.

My neck's cricky and that means a pressure change but nothing of 'Ye god wrath of the skies' type fury. In fact my neck's been slightly more cricky this morning which means that a pressure change is moving towards us faster, but that's it. Not even a 'balancing a book on my head' type of pressure or a 'gotta close my eyes' type of tiredness - nothing, nowt, zip.

Now as I said something's getting faster and at times I've only had an hour or two's notice before the heavens open up; but at the moment I'm getting nothing overt.

Heh I saw the local forecast with the rain pattern across it for yesterday, a sheet of blue with an open patch in it; guess where the patch covered? It's the geography see 'weather' either gets pushed over the top or settles down on us for the long-term which is why these odd patches in the data seem to cover us.

[Update - Oh typical I publish this go to look at the comments at the Shuttle and I'm yawning and my eyes are getting heavier. Here come the drums, here come the drums.]
[Nope back to normal still cricky, it just went dark for a bit and still is slightly]
[And then it went away and then it came back and then it went away again and I'm just very cricky with a touch of tiredness]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.