Monday, November 13, 2006

More Flickr

Got these out sooner then I expected. I was getting fed-up with being unable to organise all the photos into sets, Flickr only allowing 3 sets per user, so I've taken the plunge and paid for a year membership $29.99 <shakes fist> Damn you Flickr, damn you to hell. Heh seriously though with the current exchange rate it's only about £15 in real money; for a year's membership, I can live with that expense.

As a bonus it maintains the high-res images I've already uploaded, I might have to redo some as I'd scaled them down due to bandwidth limitations, but now I'm up to 20Gb a month I can add one in every so often.

It's interesting the reactions you get when you wander around taking pictures of apparently uninteresting things, as you can see from the two new cycle lane photos there was a queue of traffic building up and yet of all the photos I took most of the vehicles left a nice gap in the direction I was taking them. In town most peoplegave me a curious look and then promptly ignored me.

I've some more of the Autumn set to upload, but these are the best ones. I've been playing with the manual focus and aperture using the Av setting on the camera, one of those things that's almost impossible to tell on the camera screen, but at least with a digital camera I can take multiple shots with no processing costs to worry about.

0 comments: