Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What are you, stupid? Part 2

Just this morning turned right out of a junction very slowly, followed by a flatbed van. I felt the wheels give slightly as I turned, but as I do in these conditions I was a) driving slowly and b) steering as gently and smoothly as I could; so nothing unpleasant occurred.

The van behind me on the other hand, slid a foot the left and ended up pointing at a rough 15 degree angle from the pavement as they compensated.

Ah well these things happen, except... as I tootled along at 15-20mph (it was relatively clear, flat, and straight) he came right up my arse. Seriously dude you know these roads are slippery because you've just slipped around on them. What do you think is going to happen if I have to stop suddenly because some idiot's just pulled out or walked out in front of me?

People!

0 comments: