Monday, May 12, 2008

Too damn hot for me

I ventured out into the sun very briefly over the weekend and came back in hot and with my skin starting to turn red; an annoyance with my colouration as I go from white to lobster and back again, but rarely this quickly. Anyway as a result a lot of stuff I wanted to do didn't get done, so I've been working on my Stourport town alteration guide spurred on by Tav's efforts with Kidderminster.

Likewise he's slipped me the address of a new blog by Nigel Addison cheekily entitled "Will the real Wyre Forest Stand Up". It took a couple of reads for me to grasp the address I kept reading it as "there al wyre forest" and trying to work out what or who the heck "al" was :-) Not much up at the moment due to its being three days old, I expect it'll be more Woverley and Kidderminster based and thus provide more specific information on developments there in the same way I try to do for Stourport so I'll add it to the list.

0 comments: