Friday, February 04, 2011

Poor delivery

The company ordered something from Apple on the 18th January this year, according to their info it was shipped that very day. Still nothing. A look at the carrier shows Walsh Western International - try and find a tracking page for them off Google I'll wait...

Okay I'm betting a lot of "Walsh Western tracking for Dell" follow those and delightfully it brings up other people's delivery statuses - neat. I only found the correct page via a forum that now gives a wrong link, but at least allowed me to get this far. Do you see Walsh mentioned? Nope it's "Syncreon". Click on "My Order" and you can progress.

So our delivery (the details of which reduced as I rechecked) - dispatched the 18th and reached Leicester on the 19th.... where it seems to remain.

0 comments: