Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Come fly with me.

Just been trying to book flights for a friend with bmibaby, finding the flights was no problem it was the input of information and the price creep that annoyed.

'Daytime contact number', he hasn't got one he uses his mobile and oh look there's a field for 'Mobile number' so one blank and one entered. Email address, again he hasn't got one, leave blank and no I don't want to be spammed.

Click. "You haven't entered an email address are you sure you want to leave it blank?" Yes, "You haven't entered a Daytime Contact Number" sigh Cut and paste mobile into daytime, click. "You haven't entered a Mobile Phone Number" paste, click. "You haven't entered an email address" I know you've already asked me if I meant to leave it blank and I said yes, nope you need an email address.

You can pick you seats, normal seats at £5 extra leg-room £12.50 - bloody hell. Oo you can say you don't want to pick some seats, but chances are you'll be split up.

How many pieces of hold baggage are you taking at £5 each.

How are you paying - Credit card is an extra £4.99, Debit an extra £1.99, Visa Electron is no extra charge

Couldn't enter the expiry date. I could pick the month, but every time I selected the drop-down for year it would change focus back to the month field. Typed it in.

Print off the three pages of information due to the confirmation being on page 1, then ads then the actual details split between pages 2 and 3.

Easyjet, went straight through with flights and information £4 for two pieces of hold luggage, same charges for credit cards etc. and printed off the first page of two which had all the information needed on it.

Hey guess which site I found to be the easiest to use.

0 comments: