Thursday, February 08, 2007

For those stuck inside

and are a little bored (as I clearly am) Here's a face recognition test (link supplied by Darren). I managed 90%, which I felt wasn't too bad; good job it wasn't name recognition though.

On a similar note; they've done the rounds, but for those who've yet to see them here's the link to Julian Beever's pavement art including the '3d' anamorphic ones, such as


For those looking for a more logical waste of time may I point you at these off-line logic games. You do need to install them, and they're not the prettiest things in the world, but they'll occupy five minutes of your time and keep your brain active. The help can be a little poorly phrased at times, but you soon get the hang of what you're supposed to do (the on-line animations can be more helpful). I recommend Honeycomb Maze, Descartes Enigma, and Sherlock.

0 comments: