Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Onward ever onward

First off a thanks to Invisible for lumbering me with Catatonia's "Road Rage" a tune I haven't been able to shake off. At the moment it's competing with Bjork's "Earth Intruders" as I'm not a fan of her work or stylings it's beyond my reasoning as to why that's currently lodged there.


I thought I'd ditched the cold, but obviously some traces remain as I woke up suddenly last night with a stifled scream; well opening one's eyes to a corpse standing over your bed, hand extended to help you up, might do that to a guy. I calmed down after that when I saw the women with the impossibly white trousers browsing the flesh forest, obviously in the bad light I'd mistaken her for the corpse. That was until the shadows started flittering in the canopy. Ah the flittering shadows are back, those I recognise. I vaguely recall another couple of awakenings, but for no reason I can remember.


After unsuccessful attempts to get hold of the Stourport plans I now discover they're the same as the ones posted on the town site here That's four PDFs running to 108 pages. Other then a couple of minor alterations it's identical to the old pridefull document. Okay initiative shown in splitting it up and putting it prominently on the official site, but I'd hoped for more. Ah well I'll go through it all again to refresh my memory.


The iron kerbing I mentioned previously is permanent as per the submitted designs. It also shows a scale drawing of the bridge so I might have a go at modelling it. Unfortunately dropping it from A1 to A4 leaves me with a large error margin when measuring, and for some reason displaying/printing at 100% also fails to match scale to known measurements. Ah well I'll figure something out.

0 comments: