Friday, May 18, 2007

Headache

Well the skate-park crane disappeared yesterday, which I forgot to mention. They've also widened the access for the single lane over the bridge, which means you don't have to risk heading over the holes. The lights this morning were back into 'clear the town' mode; well at least until I got into town and had to park to drop off a passenger. At which point the High Street just flowed with traffic and I couldn't get back out.

Still a bit bunged up, but headachey, a touch photo-sensitive, and feeling in need of sleep. Running the old self-diagnostic comes back with a cause of bunged up nose (duh), mild oxygen deprivation (so I've been having a walk and filling my lungs) due to said bunged up nose, and a weather change in progress; thank-you nature. Anyway that means the weather is shifting one way or another, so as I'm heading out for the weekend I'm betting on heavy rain.

0 comments: