Monday, September 10, 2012

We can help you with your mis-sold PPI

Plenty of automated calls coming into the office about mis-sold PPI and despite pressing 9 to unsubscribe they keep coming. However this is the first one I've had on my personal mobile number and an actual person instead of a recording. The conversation went something like this:

"Hello?"
"Hi I'm [Person] from [Company]. Have you had your money back from your mis-sold PPI?"
"I don't have any PPIs"
"Oh are you sure, because you may not have noticed."
"Yes I'd have noticed unexplained payments from my account"
"Ah well you may not have because they bundle them in with other charges"
"No I have no charges"
"Well the banks put them on any loans or you mortgage you've taken out or on credit cards"
"I don't have any loans or a mortgage I only have a credit card and I'd have noticed if anything was going out"
"Ah well you wouldn't know until it's been investigated they'll have added it to the interest they charge you"
"They don't charge me interest as I pay off the full amount each time."
"... I don't think there's anything we can do to help you then"

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your blog which is helpful about our .
Thanks for sharing....

Johnson said...

your blog is excellent....I really liked your blog, appreciate the great information about mis sold ppi.

Unknown said...

The conversation went something like this: Free PPI Claims

Unknown said...

Hey great stuff nice info your passing on
PPI Claims Company

Unknown said...

Cool website buddy I am gona suggest this to all my list of contacts.
accident claim

Unknown said...

I conclude, have selected a smart and surprising website with fascinating material. ppi reclaim

Unknown said...

Hi, having read this awesome written piece I’m also pleased to fairly share my familiarity here with colleagues.
mis sold ppi

anjila smith said...

congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!! http://www.mis-sold-ppi.co