Friday, May 15, 2009

Roman inch-loss diet

Woke up shivering on Wednesday morning, couldn't get back to sleep then threw-up; then couldn't get back to sleep because I was too hot.

Spent most of Wednesday either in half-doze or throwing-up. Woke up Thursday morning with diarrhoea, spend Thursday in worship. Felt better Thursday night and only woke up a couple of times.

Threw-up this morning.

Since Wednesday I've had half-a-slice of toast and half a digestive biscuit. Numerous glasses of water occasionally with an added something, a couple of coffees for something hot and a dyaretic however it's spelt to replenish salts etc.

Dragged myself into work and feel knackered for it.

Annoyingly I don't seem to have lost any weight, but my trousers feel rather baggy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be diuretic then.

FlipC said...

I was thinking of the product which turns out to be Dioralyte and that took a couple of attempts to write with the box in front of me.