Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Bita et Boba

One of the search terms used to find this site asked what the oldest building in Wyre Forest was; Don's come back saying that currently the oldest building listed on Wyfopedia is Tickenhill Manor dating back to 1066.

Adverts for the Essential Music 2008 album... 2008? Last time I looked it was still 2007 so how can you have 2008 music in 2007 why would anyone consider music from 2007 "essential" in 2008?

Making me feel old an ad for "Now that's what I call music 68" gods I remember when it was single digits; and came on cassette, and you could buy it for a shilling, and still have enough left over for a bag of chips.

GMTV and the role-model that is Fiona Phillips, do recall this is the women that has been supposedly offered places in government. Cutting back from the news she was crossing something out on a piece of paper
"Are you filling something in?" asked Andrew Castle
"No I've got this bloomin' report on the Tudors to do over Christmas" she replied, "They've given my son this to hand in the week after Christmas"
"So you're doing it"
"Well I'll end up with it, I did the last one on the Romans"
much laughter
Laughter? Sorry just what is Fiona doing, the only help I received from my parents regarding homework was pointing out useful books and making comments on my work; they certainly didn't "do" it for me. Perhaps Fiona's son should stop going to school and just send his mom instead?

0 comments: